The EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go. You can refer friends and could receive up to £50 per referral in vouchers (£25 per fuel).
• Show me your bill! – New customers can scan their energy bill and find out how much they can save instantly.
• Log in using the same details as your online home or business account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords, with the ‘remember me’ functionality.
• Live Chat – get immediate answers to your questions from an EDF Energy advisor 24/7.
• Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit (including requests to increase or decrease), your last prepayment top-up and your tariff details.
• Our latest Blue+Price Promise tariff comes with the reassurance of always being able to check you wouldn’t be better off elsewhere via the EDF Energy app.
• Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
• Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered along with opening times. Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
EDF Energy is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-22. The program can be installed on Android.
EDF Energy (version 5.40) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 17 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.